It’s Election Day!
Polls are open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Need a ride? Call us at 651-314-9311.
Where to vote:
2 1 Summit Church, 845 Summit Ave
2 2 Linwood Recreation Center, 860 St Clair Ave
2 3 Adams Elementary School, 615 Chatsworth St S
2 4 West 7th St Community Center, 265 Oneida St
2 5 St James Catholic Church, 486 View St
2 6 Montreal High Rise, 1085 Montreal Ave
2 7 Salvation Army, 401 7th St W
2 8 Landmark Center, 75 5th St W
2 9 Central Presbyterian Church, 500 Cedar St
2 10 Central Presbyterian Church, 500 Cedar St
2 11 Kellogg Square, 111 Kellogg Blvd E, 55101
2 12 Cherokee Heights Elementary School , 694 Charlton St
2 13 St Matthew’s Social Hall, 510 Hall Ave
2 14 Humboldt High School, 640 Humboldt Ave
2 15 El Rio Vista Recreation Center, 179 Robie St E
To be eligible to vote in Minnesota you must:
Be at least 18 years old on Election Day
Be a citizen of the United States
Have resided in Minnesota for 20 days immediately preceding Election Day
Have any felony conviction record discharged, expired or completed
Not be under court-ordered guardianship where a court has revoked your voting rights
Not have been ruled legally incompetent by a court of law
I’m not currently registered to vote. What should I do?
You can register at your polling place on Election Day, you must bring one of the following documents:
- A valid Minnesota driver’s license, Minnesota learner’s permit, Minnesota ID card, or receipt for any of these with your current address.
- A valid student ID card including your photo, if your college has provided a student housing list to Ramsey County Elections.
- A tribal ID card which includes your name, address, signature, and picture, from a tribe recognized by the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA).
- A valid registration in the same precinct under a different name or address.
- A notice of late registration sent to you by Ramsey County Elections.
- Oath of a registered voter in your precinct who can vouch for your residency. Employees of nursing homes, shelters, and certain other residential facilities may also vouch for the persons who reside there.
One Document from EACH of the following two groups:
GROUP A: Establishes Identity (must include your name and photo)
- A driver’s license, learner’s permit, or identification card issued by the state of Minnesota or any other state of the United States with a previous address
- United States Passport
- United States Military ID Card
- Tribal ID Card that contains your name, photo, and signature, from a tribe recognized by the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA)
- Minnesota high school/college/university ID card
GROUP B: Establishes Residency (must include your residential address in the precinct)
- Original Bill (paper or electronic), including account statements and start-of-service notifications, with a due date 30 days before or after the election, or, for bills or notifications without a due date, dated within 30 days before Election Day:
- Solid waste
- Cell phone
- Internet provider
- Credit card
- Banking services
- Rent statement
- Mortgage statement
- Current student fee statement
- Residential lease or rental agreement valid through Election Day